Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Back on the grind


Well back from the Valley and the vacation was great. I visited with my family and friends. We had a great time. We arrived on Friday and started the party that night. All of the people that graduated in 1984 was there and the laughs were immense. It was a great joy to see them all talking about the old times and sharing new life experiences. My mothers house was filled full of laughter and joy. We sure did have a lot to drink. Pictures were being taken and videos also. Most of it is posted on my Face Book. Saturday came along and we all enjoyed a nice parade and then went to the park for the festivities. I can remember when I was young the Covered Wagon Days was much funner. The town has seemed to lost that. We started it off by getting the facility ready for the big party. We set out tables and chairs and prepared the coolers full of beer and other drinks. The DJ started to play music and legs began to move and dancing followed that. It was a great time. The next I spent lounging around with family. It was a great time.

No comments: