Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Chill Day


Today was a real chill day. Much was not done. My son is still gone, but he is doing okay. My sister said she might bring him home tomorrow or Friday so that is good. He seems to be getting along well. He has not had any real big problems with being away. That is good. He needs to get used to being with them.

Today I had a listening problem. I tend to get caught up in my own self and not listen to the issues. This problem gets me in a lot of trouble. I really need to work on this. It effects everybody around me. I will get better.

Today we found out that Barnett will not fight Fedor. Affliction is scrambling to get a replacement. $$$$ is what needs to be offered to the right fighter. I hope that this puts a knot in the Fedor doom. Maybe this will be the fight where Fedor loses. In his last fight he was losing until the Pit Bull made a mistake. If a fighter can go in and win the exchanges and does not get caught he will win. Hope to see this fight.

Tomorrow I really need to finish the yard work.

No comments: