Wednesday, July 29, 2009

VACATION, Class of 84


Currently on my day off. My vacation is coming up and believe me when I say "I cannot wait". I will be going to my home town of Del Norte Colorado. My uncle will be celebrating his 20th class reunion. Class of 1984. My cousin from Chicago will be coming down also. These guys are funnier then hell. They have so many stories of crazy shit that they did and all the antics. Going back home will be exciting and fun. There are a lot of folks back home that I cannot wait to see. Now that being said there are also people that I do not want to see. I know that if I cross paths with them there could be possible altercations. I will be more than happy to settle a problems with anybody when I go back.
My other 2 sons will be coming home soon. I really do miss them. It has been a little difficult without them here. They feel in all the quite time and always keep me on my toes. It is going to be good to get things back to normal. They will be going back to school 2 weeks after they get back. We also need to start to get ready for up and coming wrestling season. My 6yr old had a great season last year. It was his first time wrestling and he took 1st, 3rd and won a match and the regional tournament. He is going to have a great year. My oldest boy is also going to wrestle. It is very exciting to see by sons succeed.
Man, my direct deposit has not hit yet and the budget is a little tight this month. Man I hope that nobody F-up and I got to raise some hell. Last time that happened I almost went on a nose bleed spree...........no just kidding. I cannot wait to go on VACATION.

No comments: