Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Vacation on the way


One more day of work and then some vacation. It has been a little tuff at work lately. I deal with people all day that are screaming, yelling, and blaming you for everything. They argue the facts and work the system. They never want to take responsibility for their decisions or live up to their history. It gets very tiresome to deal with these people on a consistent basis. What amazes me is that people will go out and purchase services that they cannot afford but continue to use them. Americans are the reason we are in the boat we are. We think that we can just do what we want and that we do not have to pay for nothing. I have made decisions in my life and I had to face the consequences of my actions. I was taught early to lay in the grave if I dug it. It is hard for most of us to come to terms with things when we are wrong. When we caused our own pain. That needs to change. We cannot continue to live like this in America because it will bring it down in flames.
For all the people that I talk to: YOU NEED TO REEVALUATE YOUR LIFE, TAKE A STEP BACK AND THINK ABOUT ALL THAT WE CAN AND CANNOT. IF YOU HAVE IDENTIFIED THE CANNOT THEN DO NOT DO IT. PLEASE TAKE SOME RESPONSIBILITY AND OWN UP TO YOUR MISTAKES. IF WE CAN ALL DO THAT THEN IT WILL FEEL BETTER WHEN THINGS WORK OUT.

No comments: