Saturday, July 25, 2009

Funny Folks


Today was a special day for me. As an American I know that there are many different types of folks that walk our great lands, but there is another type of category that Americans can be placed into. The common sense people and the less common sense people. I believe that I would fall into the common sense people but then I start to think...I could easily end up in the other. It sounds like I am rambling on. When someone listens to the both sides consistently for many years, things start to clear up. To tell the difference between the 2 what I have come up with is initial contact. When I fist here someone speak I make the decision right away as to which one they are. That then lets me know how to speak and act with this person. I do this because it sets me up for less time in either sides presence. You may think I a jerk but you do not live in my world.

No comments: